Friday, October 9, 2015

Into the Volcano..!

The following is a direct response to what was written here...

http://www.nicolavincent-abnett.com/2015/10/if-youre-looking-for-feminist-rant-this_9.html

Wowzers, that one had some steam on it eh..!
I didn't watch any of the Special Forces: Ultimate Hell Week but I might have to check it out, I am something of a reality show fan huh.

I think it's not really a matter of women being equals or better than men.  I think I've stated my position (that of women being the stronger of the species) but my position is pretty small and obscure and well no one really hears my voice you know.
What I think it is though, is a belief.  At the very center, the chewy nugget, well it's the belief and it seems fairly simple once you can find it, scrape away all the nasty and see it.

You can't convince people of something they don't want to believe in.  I can't, you can't, God herself can't.
The world's not round, men didn't leave footprints on the moon and the holocaust never happened.
Just like black people are lazy and violent, jews want all the money and power, arabs need their preteen sex slaves, crikey even the Catholics need their little boys in confessionals right.
It's a pretty sick world out there and I don't think I can change it.  I might keep trying but I don't believe I can change anyone's mind.

People will want to think and believe and share what they want, I'm no different.
While we're at it, we probs shouldn't try to take that away from the humans now eh.
I'll vote for free speech even if I believe that most of the world is full of stupid spouting idiots.

Because the belief that happens to be important to me, is this...
"Boy is that person a complete dumbass."

See how that works?
Nobody's twitter rant made me change my mind about women or their strengths or who "should have" won a tv show.
Nobody convinced me that my position was wrong or incorrect on any level.
In fact, what they convinced me of, is that they're insecure and scared and ignorant.  They live in a little protective bubble where if they don't like something, they think that a little bit of mouth garbage will be enough retaliation to teach all those others out there, not to do it again.

Oh, you didn't like the end of a tv series on the BBC?
Not only are you stupid enough to watch a tv series on the BBC (no offense), but you're not smart enough to change the channel or click on something else to do with your free time?
You couldn't read a book, someone's blog, or write your own blog illustrating your beliefs?
And..!  When it was all said and "done", you couldn't resist wasting more of your own precious time and had to go to your twitter to waste even more time..?
You probs even checked back to see how many people agreed with you didn't you...

The only thing I believe, is that people will announce to the whole universe on a regular basis, just how unbelievably stupid they are.
Like they do it all the time, non stop.  Here I am they say, look at me and look how significant my words are..!
Look how smart I am..!
When really, those of us with a mote of actual intelligence recognize immediately, what a complete turd you are.

You couldn't even be a competitor on a competition like this.  There's nothing about you that could even come close to what those people can handle.
And you want to bash the winner from the comfort of your own parent's basement?

I have long believed that this world and everything in it, is one big test.  There are many that fail and only a small percentage that succeed.
Nowadays, we have the technology to remember who's a failure and who isn't.
All we have to do is look up their words and we can know what kind of person they really are.

I don't believe there are women out there that would willingly procreate with some of these trash people (if I call them "trash men" you associate them with the guys who haul trash so I'll loosely refer to them as trash people and you smarties out there will understand...)
Now if we could just find another disease that preys on the stupids or hey, I'm all for bulldozing the poopies into a volcano if we can find a tractor big enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment