Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Little Old Man...

All right, it has occurred to me that I really don't know what I'm doing...
I can write some stuff, yeps, sometimes I think it's total trash and other times, well...
But when it comes to publishing, getting noticed, having "readers", yeah, I'm lost, I'm an old man in a world full of young kids.

I'm going to try to go back and edit some of my previous posts because many were direct responses to a post I'd read on a different blog site.
In case you were wondering, I'm a big fan of Nik Vincent and her musings from across the pond, here's her page...

http://www.nicolavincent-abnett.com/

So if you started reading my stuff before hers, well you may have been confused and that's okay, it's my fault.
From now on, I'll try to put a link at the top of my post when other pages are "required" reading know what I mean.

Also, if anyone out there would like to "team up" and help me produce this thing in any reasonable way, well I'd like a partner, I desperately need an editor, someone to offer some feedback, anything really.
I can keep typin' but if nobody can find or see what I'm crankin', well it sorta makes me feel like I'm not doin' "enough" right.

If you would like to contact me directly, my address is "SaneWords@hotmail.com" and I'd love to hear from you.
Also, thanks for reading huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment