Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Time for Anger...

The following is a not so direct response to what was written here...

http://www.nicolavincent-abnett.com/2016/06/murder-for-religious-or-political.html

Some more bad guys did some more bad stuff huh.
I don't know if I'm supposed to drip a few tears or fall from my chair and mash my fists into the ground.
As Nik pointed out, it happens every day.  Every freakin' day and the only difference is the location and the size.

I was born in the seventies and grew up in the eighties.  I was told that the Koreans were bad, the Vietnamese, the Japanese bombed some of our stuff so we bombed them in return.
The Russians were our enemies for a bit, the Germans before that and man did they accomplish some bad stuff.  Then it was Iraq and Iran, Afghanistan and the Al-Qaeda (the same guys we helped fight the Russians then turned on), the ISIS and I'm bettin' there will be more after that.
There is no end to the amount of bad guys in our world and I'm pretty sure there never will be.

Do we really think that one day, one special miraculous day, that these evil wishing people are going to, wait for it, "learn"..?
I've typed at length about the stupidity in people, I've typed about the worth of a human life and I've typed about greed and selfishness.
I don't think I can spell it out any clearer.
We do not live in a safe society.
The idea that we are invulnerable to random murder comes from that stamp across our foreheads, the one that reads "stupid".
If we have clean (ish) water and as much electricity as we can afford, there will always be some people wanting to take it from us, the ones with the stamp on their foreheads that reads "selfish".

We can't trust in our government and lawmakers to make better laws to protect us.  Their stamps all read "liars".
Some even say "professional liars"...

If you don't own and carry your own gun, go buy one (or three).
If your kids don't own and carry their own guns, buy some for them too.
You should probs try to acquire some hand grenades too.

If anyone ever tries to take your weapons of protection from you, know that they are the bad guys and you should shoot them many times before they can shoot you.
Should you or your children die in a hail of gunfire someday, know that this world is no longer a place anyone would want to exist in anyway.

My sincerest apologies go out to anyone who has ever lost a loved one.
If there were a better time to be angry, I don't think I could recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment