Monday, November 9, 2015

The Place for Links...

Okay, I know, I know, I've been sorta busy, I'm sorry...
Reading Nik's self published book Addled Kat has left me with some, ahem, stuff to do eh...

I've been inspired though, now if I could just turn it into some motivation...
Until then, I thought I'd self publish some of my older stuff, you know, just in case you were bored and needed something new and interesting to read.
These are two blogs I started oh, mabes a year or two ago.  They're both fairly "different" and were part of my "oh let's see if we can make this work" phase...

The Movie of All Movies...
http://movieofallmovies.blogspot.com/

Crazy Sense Time...
http://crazysensetime.blogspot.com/

With both of these sites, you have to look for the little button "Next" at the bottom right (or, you know "More Crazy")...
I tried to make these buttons bigger, more stand outty but couldn't figure it out and left it huh.

1 comment:

  1. Not quite 'self-published', simply put out into the World. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete