Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Equal in time...

Oh where o where does all the time go...
I've read so very much on Nik Vincent's blog site.  So much that interests me, challenges me, compels me to type.  But the time thing, oh my goshes how it churns...
I love the stories about Dan, about his current project, Wild's End (something that jumped to the top of my wish list), I'm oh so curious about his new video game and can we get the name yet or it's all hush hush..?

I've actually typed responses and contributions to many blog articles but I find myself not publishing them as I have a problem with perfection.  As in, if I give it a reread and it doesn't feel "perfect" in my mind, I won't share it.
Even if I have an audience of less than ten and nobody cares about my version of perfection.
It still prevents me from sharing and there they sit, nestled in my hard drive for some other day.

So as things become more time consuming or less, I have to shift gears.  I can't spend all day typing to my internet friends, I can't type on my blog and write a few thousand in my first novel.
Throw in my three sons and demanding wife and there just isn't the time you know.

I'm pushing this puppy to the back burner for a while.  It pains me as I love to write like this and I seriously hope I can pick it back up as my time allows.  Someday.
Until then, I want to thank you all, you mean so much to me.
I want to special thanks to Nik, I still read your stuff and check your blog everyday.  I feel like you guys are part of my family and will always be.
But for now, be good to each other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment